2019 Settlement Agency Award Winner
BMC has won the 2019 Top Settlement Agency Award. This award is organized across Canada by RBC and the Canadian Immigrant Magazine to recognize the amazing work agencies do to help newcomers settle and succeed. We truly couldn’t have won this award without the great work our staff do; our partners that believe in our vision; our board and funders; and most importantly our clients who have trusted us with their success. It’s a proud day for BMC!!
We sincerely thank everyone who voted for BMC – we know we cannot take this for granted and we need to continue to do our best to serve the community with dedication and care.
Lastly, we would also like to congratulate all agencies that were nominated. We recognize the selfless work they do to help newcomers succeed! Everyone truly is a winner.
Brampton Multicultural Community Centre is a group of diverse professionals dedicated to enhancing newcomer community engagement. Our agency was established in 1987 as a nonprofit organization to serve and work with newcomers to facilitate their settlement and integration into Canada.
We offer a wide range of services and learning opportunities to connect newcomers to a better future in the ever changing Canadian society.
SEE OUR Events Calendarread more
Pathways to Entrepreneurial Services for Newcomer Youth
February 22, 2020 – Brampton Civic Centre
Are you a Newcomer Youth looking to start your own business in Ontario?
Do you want to know the steps and other basic requirements for starting a business?
Join this FREE program and learn about the resources available that will help you start your own business!
Click Here for more information
- Collaborate with local business professionals and organizations
- Network with established business owners as well as legal, human resource, marketing and finance professionals
- Participate in workshops on various topics related to business start-up and development
- Learn if you are eligible for a loan of up to $20,000 from Futurpreneur Canada
Succeeding at Work
Succeeding at Work is a FREE, 4 week skills training program designed to assist participants for long term employment and will also provide employment support services to help our participants find a job placement in this sector. Participants are required to attend all of the 4 week training.
What you will learn?
- Introduction to the Food and Beverage Industry
- Meet industry experts/employers to prepare for future careers
- Develop strong job search and resume skills
- Fundamentals of workplace (e.g. Workplace essential skills, employability skills, food safety and technical skills, personal development and soft skills)
- Support to find full-time employment or apprenticeship opportunities
2020 Additional Cohort Dates
- March 24 – April 26
- May 25 – June 24
- July 6 – August 5
To register contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteers for Change (v4c)
BMC’s Youth Leadership Project, Volunteers for Change, funded by the Ministry of Employment and Social Development Canada, through the Service Corps, aims to enhance immigrant and visible minority youth participation and engagement in social action and meaningful service opportunities both locally and regionally.
To learn more click here
BMC Programs are Funded By:
BMC SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE IN FRENCH
Select a language above.