ACCESSIBILITY STANDARDS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, ONTARIO REGULATION 429/07
Brampton Multicultural Community Centre (BMC) is committed to ensuring that the services that are provided to our clients and community partners are accessible to all Ontarians with disabilities.
Click on the various links below to find out more about the BMC’s Accessible Service Provision Policy or to provide us with your feedback.
Accessible Service Provision Policy
BMC values your feedback with regard to the level of service that you have received. Clients/community partners who wish to provide feedback on the way BMC provides goods and services to people with disabilities can do so in any of the following ways:
- Via e-mail to: email@example.com
- Verbally to any BMC staff with whom you come into contact
- Verbally to any manager/onsite supervisor of the BMC office where he/she was served
- By completing a hard copy of the Client Feedback Form (available at all BMC offices)
- By downloading Client Feedback Form, completing it and:
- Mailing it to: BMC, 197 County Court Blvd, Suite 303, Brampton ON L6W 4P6 or
- Faxing it to 905-874-6100 or
- Saving it and e-mailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
All concerns or complaints from the clients must be reported to the site supervisor. The supervisor is responsible for handling all clients’ complaints, as well as maintaining and updating the Record of Client Feedback Form. The supervisor is required to contact clients that provided formal feedback to ensure acknowledgement of the feedback, along with any resulting actions based on concerns or complaints that were submitted. Our multiyear accessibility plan is available by contacting our office.
Note: All personal information will be kept strictly confidential and appropriately safeguarded and shall only be used to address your specific customer service issue.
Notice of Temporary Disruption of Services
In the event of a planned or unexpected disruption of our services or to our offices, BMC will take swift action to ensure that a notification is placed on this webpage as well as in the vicinity of the actual disruption (in an area which is highly visible).
BMC will post information concerning what alternative arrangements will be made available during such a disruption, the reason for said disruption and its anticipated length of time.