The goal is to provide youth with training and employment opportunities that will help youth make informed career and education planning choices.
- Minimum 20 hours paid pre-employment training
- Job Placements up to a total of 8 weeks
- Mentoring and transitional supports
- Individual counselling and support services
- Between 15 and 18 years old at the time of registration
- A resident of Ontario
- Eligible to work in Ontario
- High School Students* (*must be intending on returning to high school OR accessing post-secondary education after the program)
The program is open to all eligible youth. However, the intention is to help youth who have lower likelihood of finding a summer job by themselves, with a focus on those who are risk of experiencing poor transitions between education and work.