Brampton Multicultural Community Centre is a group of diverse professionals dedicated to enhancing newcomer community engagement. Our agency was established in 1987 as a nonprofit organization to serve and work with newcomers to facilitate their settlement and integration into Canada. We offer a wide range of services and learning opportunities to connect newcomers to a better future in the ever changing Canadian society.
Our mission is to enhance self-sufficiency, self-reliance and capacity of individuals and families by strengthening their abilities through support programs, information and skills development, and participation in society.
- Inclusiveness, Fairness and Equity.
- Respect and Value for Diversity.
- Collaboration and Teamwork.
- Respect for client’s Privacy and Confidentiality.
- Accountability to our clients, stakeholders and partners.
- Providing high levels of client satisfaction in delivering culturally responsive and client-centered programs that are accessible, efficient, and effective.
- Increasing social sustainability by bringing key stakeholders together to identify the trends, gaps in services and meeting the current and emerging needs of the society.
- Balancing financial sustainability by aligning it with organizational mission and vision, by diversifying its funding base, and by building a stronger financial foundation for its services.