This program is an employment initiative funded by Employment Ontario through WCG Services Inc. Similar to our Employment Related Services program, our client centric service delivery Integrated Employment Services (IES) program will provide individuals with detailed needs assessment, pre-employment training, job carving/matching services and retention support.
This program is designed to help local businesses with their staffing needs by providing nominal financial incentive to employers for eligible clients. The Integrated Employment Services (IES) program supports our clients’ employment journey focusing on the clients’ abilities rather than their barriers to employment in order to improve their skills and ensure an efficient pathway to sustainable employment.
What we offer:
- One-on-one career planning, job search advice and training
- Skills training and development focused on local labour market opportunities
- Referrals to complementary supports and services
- Specialized services and supports for clients from a range of backgrounds
- Direct links to local employers and employer services