Volunteer with us
At BMC we are always looking for volunteers to get involved and provide newcomers with the best experience possible.
Volunteers have the opportunity to:
- Job-shadow and learn about the Canadian work environment
- Work with clients in a settlement based environment learning about the process of the initial intake
- Assist with prepping and facilitation assistance, job search and resume writing
- Learn about completing Service Canada and Service Ontario forms for client, Bilingual/multilingual volunteers are an asset as they are able to help with clients with language barriers.
- Organizing and assisting in fundraisers and other events that take place within BMC and Peel (as designated)
If you are interested in volunteering with BMC please contact Yamima Isaac at firstname.lastname@example.org